Your Qna     New Questions     About Qna
EQNA is a growing interactive people-knowledge network with more than 120,000 questions and 450,000 answers from over 55,000 members worldwide. With all friendly functions, EQNA will be a fun place to join, share and discover knowledge, an open net space allowing you to connect with other people having specialized knowledge or ones with same interests to yours. EQNA login features secured logins using Twitter and Facebook enable you to place questions without sharing your personal information to us. Lets get out and join our community today!
Ask a Question

Where do I begin to measure my property? At center of road, 32' from center or ???

Gemz Star!:

It depends on the type of property you own and where it's located. If your property is part of a subdivision, the original owner usually has to yield a portion of his acreage for streets, and often for utility access, for sewers, or for sidewalks. These are held in common. Your property begins where the common property ends. Rural property has many configurations. Some roads are private. Some are held in common by adjacent owners and property lines start at the median.

Text ColorBackground Color
Ordered ListBulleted List
Horizontal Rule
Design ModeDesign
Html ModeHtml

Top Question And Answer

  • Where can I purchase one hundred circular glass discs that measure 1-1/8" wide and 1/8" thick?
  • The use of 360 to measure angles started in what country 1st?
  • do women really measure a man by the type of cars they have or the amount of money they make?
  • Do you measure YOUR success... on your own terms...or do you measure it by the opinions of others?
  • How did they choose to measure car acceleration as 0 to 60? 55 used to be the speed limit...
  • my back windshield broke and cant locate any,how can i measure it properly to get one made.
  • Is anyone out there working with oracle property module and is an expert????? I need Help????
  • Maine Is claiming all expired gift cards $ under the unclaimed property law, R you happy with this?
  • How can I appeal a incompetant ruling of a SC judge in a divorce property settlement hearing.
  • assessor of property records in re: 314 highland drive, crossville, tn 38572
  • im lookn for dade property public records
  • Is it best to file a chapter13 for foreclosure or do a short sale on the property?
  • How can I center text in a cell in Word 2007?I want to center it vertically rather than horizontally
  • What license(s) do I need to begin a Youth Rec Center & Staffing Agency that provides training & Ed
  • If the Center For Public Integrity published a story about the White House lying their way into war-
  • should we have mandatory exit polls at every voting center in the nation this next election.........
  • How much does a team leader make at a Target Distribution Center?
  • We didn't rebuild the World Trade Center on 9/11 did we?
  • N400 filed at california center on July 29th 2007 still no receipt, what should I do?
  • do you know how much it usually costs at a bowling center if you have about 10 people?
  • Does anybody know the current censes on children under 13 in Las Vegas, Nm. I'm opening a center
  • How do I get to Yonkers Public Library located at One larkin Center from 40 W. Mosholu Pkwy by bus
  • where on sunnyside boulevard (plainview, ny 11803) is there an abandoned rehab center?
  • I want to buy a bag,what is the
  • How is
  • Www.mokahandbags .com
  • Facebook new account opening form
  • Hom account
  • Hom bhr0165301533
  • Hom account
  • Hom bhr0165301533
  • how do I get mms message fro.
  • Find out how many cars of my model are registered
  • What would happen if a letter opens in the mail
  • Facebook new account open
  • Facebook New Account Creation
  • Facebook new account creation
  • locating a business that closed